After a few quiet weeks over the Xmas period, the industry is back with a strong first full week of the year.
- 101k jobs total, compared to 77k in the same week in 2020, even though Monday was a bank holiday and therefore very quiet.
- At home jobs were much higher. This seems to be a typical pattern. After a few quieter weeks, people struggle to get their cars started again
- London based jobs also higher, but out of hours actually came down to the lowest levels we have seen for a while…
- Electric and Hybrid vehicles make up approximately 3.5% of total jobs. We’ve seen a bit of an increase in this number since beginning November, which could be the result of colder weather or improved reporting...
- Median minutes to scene at 54 mins and have now been below 60 mins for the last 4 weeks.
* For this review we will always compare the figures for the latest four week period compared to the prior four week period to achieve the best like for like comparison.