- In week 51, the high volumes continued with daily volumes of low 30k and high 20k.
- Xmas eve through Boxing Day brought some respite, only for daily volumes to increase again immediately after
- 99k jobs for the last week compares to “only” 72k in the same week in 2019. So the network continued to be very busy
- Despite this, 61% of jobs were accepted. However, only 48% were accepted in the week prior
- Out of hours jobs increased to 27% of total jobs, with at home jobs slowing down to around 9% of total, which is in line with expectations.
* For this review we will always compare the figures for the latest four week period compared to the prior four week period to achieve the best like for like comparison.